Sunday, October 5, 2008

Yep, it's Sunday.

I would say this is about right.

What could be better than a wake and bake? (besides sleep, which is one of my favorite things but as I age, I am finding out I suck horribly at) Waiting now to awake Sleeping Beauty for his big day of tournaments. I so look forward to his little breaks when we hang out lost in our own little chatter, usually he is beaming with energy so he just annoys the crap out of me until I plead with him numerous times to return to his seat. I feel badly in doing so sometimes, the explanation is simple... I am not looking to work any sort of judicial system, just trying to restore order, lol!
Sitting at that computer, must take some serious self discipline. I have a hard time sitting still. I tried to watch a DVD quality bootleg Dark Knight yesterday, we saw it in theaters with the oldest nephew. Though it is long, highly recommended! But I found myself drifting away as usual when Heath ledger was not on screen wowing me with his psychotic performance. Instead, I decided it was time to get up right then and retire the old dresser to the basement.

I feel like I have to brush my teeth again now. Ever since I quit smoking cigarettes for good well over a year ago, I have this weird fetish with brushing my teeth all the time, at random moments. I think next time we're getting the enamel protection tooth paste to better ensure I don't scrub mine off...

The house is quiet and comfortable. All the little beasties lay sleeping after I ran them all out for their morning routine of finding the perfect places to relieve themselves and imitate how they imagine they would/should chase the local wildlife in order to protect "their land".

I hear one of my favorite sounds. The steady, relaxed, deep breathing beside me in our bed which assures me all is right in my world this morning... as I listen to the sound of the keyboard clicking away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfBw0IWwO5U

No comments: